Just a quick update because I am expecting to put more good news up here in the next 24 hours.
WE'VE BEEN GRANTED FULL ADOPTION FOR BOTH OUR KIDS!!! YAY GOD doesn't even begin to express the praises in our hearts right now! Wow! Full adoption orders.for both kids.from a judge who is opposed to foreigners adopting Ugandan children. God.moved.that.mountain!! Cher said she could see the hand of God over the court room and directing that judge. Awesome, just awesome!
Now to collect paperwork, scan and email to the right people and then visas! Expecting to see God in more incredible ways VERY soon! More news to come... keep praying! Blessings,
Standing in awe,
Teach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
YIPPEE JESUS!!! Rejoicing with you all...come down for a party, will ya?
James and Cheremi,
I read it on Linny's blog and emailed you guys a personal message....AND to quote Linny, I
say YIPPEE JESUS...Wish I could be there when the children and Cheremi land at home....I will pray for safe travel and will wait for wonderful reports and pictures when you get home....
God is so Faithful!!!!
SOooooo full of awesomeness! Love you guys and thankful for you. Hope you got Justin's message!
Shouting a YIPPEE JESUS in Texas!!
Thank you Father for answering the prayers of a mama and daddy who refused to give up! Thank you Father that Kaysia and Ezekiel are orphans no more!
Praying Cherami and the kids through the rest of the process. Praying them H-O-M-E!
Rejoicing in Texas!
Tina
Shouting praises in California! Wow, wow, wow!
Rejoicing in the Lord's goodness to you all. Continuing to pray.
Michelle
Shouting Yippee Jesus too. I too read it on Linny's blog. God is good and does move mountains.
Sending praises up from NY!!!! Read it on Linny's blog and we have been praised God ever since! Praying with you for all the details to come together quickly.
Just came from Linnys' blog to say a HUGE congrats for your family!!!:)
whoot whoo God!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing HIM move in such incredible ways. Praying that your whole family will be together soon!!
I am so very happy for you!
Praise God!
YIPPEE JESUS doesn't even begin to cover my joy! Oh, what a long, weary journey....rainbow in sight! All home soon! I'm still praying! :)
Nancy in CT
Great is our God!!! Home soon Home soon!!!!
This is great news. Praying for the VISA. I am sure it will be a great day when your family is all together.
And, I'm crying again. I cried yesterday when I read Linn's post, and I'm crying again. I am so happy/pleased/overwhelmed/grateful at how God moved the mountain! WOOHOO!!!!!!
Oh wow! Wow wow wow! Thank you Jesus!! Congratulations!! We have prayed for SO long for this and now we have been answered! Praising Him through my happy tears here. :-)
SAAWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT!! Rejoicing with you!!!
Blessings to you and your family. Cannot wait till you post pictures of the homecoming.
God is so very very good!
Suzanne
Congratulations! Your family is a BEAUTIFUL portrait of what God CAN do!!
Post a Comment