Its been a while since I posted a pic of the "babies". I thought you all out there might like to see them. I may be a little bias, but I think they are stinkin cute! Anyway, enjoy. Blessings,
Fighting in Uganda,
Teach
11 comments:
Cheremi
said...
Oh, our babies are soooo beautiful! I love them so much and can't wait to love on them soon. I love you!
Just perfect - God is so great! Praying that you will all be able to be in the same 'home' soon! I check your site everyday to see if there will be good news... soon! God has given you much grace and patience!!!
J & C, I have been unableto have any update since i left for Ch*na a week ago. Ch*na blocks blogger and so I have been praying for you all and dying to know if you have been allowed out with your sweet babies. Today I have a speck of a opportunity to check a blog and it was yours!! I had to see if you were still in Africa. I am grieved that your situation is not yet resolved. I know the Lord is working, inspite of it looking otherwise. I will continue to pray and I will call the Canadian officials tomorrow Beijing time.
I am praying for you Cheremi as well. I can only imagine how tough it is with J home. and i can only imagine how hard it is for J to be there waiting and waiting. I pray God gives you each the grace to hold on to the promises, His faithfulness is constant and He is still working the nightshift on your behalf.
11 comments:
Oh, our babies are soooo beautiful! I love them so much and can't wait to love on them soon. I love you!
They are beautiful!! I can't wait to meet them .
Love you Oma
That's what I always say! Lol...no bias though, they are cute!
Very cute indeed! I especially love the completely naked child standing next to Kaysia. Awesome.
Praying for those visas!!!!
Love in Jesus,
Amy
They are so cute...love those smiles!!
Thank you for posting pictures. Your children are beautiful!
Praying for you all.
I'm praying and asking the Lord to help bring your babies home soon! The pic you posted of them is adorable! :0)
Speaking from a purely unbaised perspective, Ugandan kids are adorable and yours are no exception! Still praying...
totally stinkin cute!!!
Just perfect - God is so great! Praying that you will all be able to be in the same 'home' soon! I check your site everyday to see if there will be good news... soon! God has given you much grace and patience!!!
J & C,
I have been unableto have any update since i left for Ch*na a week ago. Ch*na blocks blogger and so I have been praying for you all and dying to know if you have been allowed out with your sweet babies. Today I have a speck of a opportunity to check a blog and it was yours!! I had to see if you were still in Africa. I am grieved that your situation is not yet resolved. I know the Lord is working, inspite of it looking otherwise. I will continue to pray and I will call the Canadian officials tomorrow Beijing time.
I am praying for you Cheremi as well. I can only imagine how tough it is with J home. and i can only imagine how hard it is for J to be there waiting and waiting. I pray God gives you each the grace to hold on to the promises, His faithfulness is constant and He is still working the nightshift on your behalf.
Much love to each of you from Beijing...Linny xo
Post a Comment